Friday 30 October 2009

awesome websites

Hey guys-
So I thought today I would talk about websites that are freaking popular!! and I'll tell you about them and what you do on them and blah, blah, blah...

So the first one is my life is average: www.mylifeisaverage.com. It is a website that is a bunch of stories people write about funny things that happen to them. You know, gossip websites e.g. Perez Hilton, People Magazine are always about celebs and there crazy life's and yada yada yada...But this website is all about regular things happening to regular people!! it's awesome!!

The next one is youtube: www.youtube.com. Like everyone knows it, but if you think about it, its such a cool website!! its just videos posted about random stuff!! most of it is like music videos and stuff but then there are home videos that random people make for you to watch at home when your bored!!!!

Now the next one is Facebook: www.facebook.com. Facebook is a website where you can have friends and talk to them and post videos and stuff. It's pretty popular and pretty awesome!!

Ok so Myspace: www.myspace.com its like facebook but its called myspace!!

Twitter: www.twitter.com. Twitter is a website where you can follow celebs and basically be there personal stalker. Sounds fun right!? but see I don't get it...like whats all the fuss about? I guess I'll find out when all my friends are getting them and I'm peer pressured into doing it too.

That's it peeps!! well, those are all the websites that seem to be pretty buzzing but there are also the really popualar aplications like ichat, photobooth, firefox, safari, internet, all that. So thanks and follow my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Much agreed, another one is the Panic Button Blog: www.panicbuttonblog.com
    Cool post though!
    You might want to have a signature, like at the end of my posts I say,
    Peace out Girl Scout, or something like that!
    You might also want a good opening, something that will get your readers hooked, maybe instead of saying: 'Today I want to talk about my subject because it's cool' say 'Have you ever woken up in the morning, with your sheets wrapped around your body, your hair in a mess and your pillow off to the side, and you thought ," Subject is something I think hardly think about.." '
    Do something to get your readers hooked, you want to get bait to keep them coming, and of course, your content should be good enough to keep them there, think of making a post like a concert, you need a great opening act to keep people, a good performance to keep everyone happy and an amazing finale so that people will remember you as great and come back!
    So yeah, I think I covered most parts of blogging and posting.. I'm not great with blogspot, Im more of a wordpress girl, but anything you need to know, ask me or Stella ( a.k.a Penguiz!)
    Good Luck With Your Blog!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete